Wedding Venue Cost……………………..$2,500
- Includes access to all structures on the property: The Main House, The Cabin, The Greenhouse, The General Store, The Chapel, and The Victorian Garden.
- Includes Friday access to the property from 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM for decorating and rehearsal/dinner.
- Saturday access to the property from 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM for day of wedding.
- Sunday access to property from 12:00 until 4:00 PM for cleanup.
- Fourteen, eight foot long, vintage church pews (seats 60-65)
- Ten, six-foot tables; seating for ten persons per table
- Five, five-foot tables; seating for six persons per table
- 100 white wedding chairs. To view chairs, click here.
- 1880’s Studebaker Cotton Wagon. To view, click here
- 1860’s Black and Red Buggy
- 1880’s Feeding trough for display
- Ten iron/oak park benches
- Two Gas Streetlights $25 each. To view, click here
Bridal Photo Session
- Brides that book a wedding at Fiddler’s Green will receive access to the property for bridal photos at a reduced rate. Photo’s may be scheduled for the bride for a flat rate of $50. Brides may choose the photographer of their choice.
Host your Bridal Party Tea or Luncheon under the trees at any location on the property! This is usually done in the Victorian garden or under the trees beside the cabin. Both places are mostly shaded. Tables and chairs are provided; catering of food and beverages not included.
If you need a violinist for the Bridal Tea, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding, or Reception – we can provide for $200. Click Here to for more information and to view the list of songs that are available at this price.
If your needs require a full string band, our house band, Un-Reconstructed, can perform background or featured music for $500.
- Un-reconstructed is a four piece, Emmy award winning string band that specializes in performing nineteenth century period music. For more information, click here: Un-Reconstructed String Band.
Going Away Car………………………..$250
Make a grand exit! Leave your wedding in style in our 1966, candy-apple red, 289 Mustang Convertible!
Other Opportunities for Hosting…$500
Inside the main house at Fiddler’s Green, your guests will be limited to 30. Most events are for up to 4 hours of entertaining. Please note that this rental is for the venue only. Any food or beverage must be either catered or brought by the person doing the hosting. Make your event special by entertaining at Fiddler’s Green!
- Bridesmaid’s Luncheons
- Luncheons for your clubs or just for fun!
- Dinner parties
- Christmas parties
- Cocktail parties
- Wine tastings
- Supper or Dinner Groups
The Log Cabin for additional parties………………………$300
The 1850’s Log Cabin has played host for several Christmas parties, birthday parties, book signings and club luncheons. Guests are limited to 30 for a morning or evening of fun on the porches and interior of this historic property. During the fall and winter months, let the smell of fresh hickory burning in the large, open fireplace take you back in time!
- Rental includes up to 5 tables, 7 feet long.
- Four whiskey barrels as props/trashcans
- disguised modern amenities such as refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven
- additional outdoor restrooms
The Log Cabin as a Weekend Getaway?…..One night $150 Two nights $200
Need a quick, romantic getaway for one night? The weekend? The location is private and secluded. Sit by the fire while eating a warm bowl of chili, or walk the surrounding 40 acres on shady, dirt roads. Visitors with a little more ambition can hike to the top of the mountain and catch a glimpse of Mount Cheaha! The Log Cabin accommodates only one couple overnight, but there is access for two twin sized rope beds, allowing a stay for a family of four.
- Rental includes the kitchen, bathroom, upstairs bedroom and “keeping room” of the cabin
- additional outdoor restrooms
- fresh flowers
- fresh linens/pillows
- catered supper (for additional charge upon request)
Contact Chris Dempsey for booking at 256-454-0092, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org