- Includes Friday access to the property from 8:00 AM – 11:00 PM for decorating and rehearsal/dinner.
- Saturday access to the property from 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM for day of wedding.
- Sunday access to property from 10:00 until 5:00 PM for cleanup.
- Six, fourteen foot pews are included in the cost
- 100 white chairs are available at a $5 each rental. To view chairs, go to the Wedding Chapel photo gallery.
We can accommodate up to 30 for a Bridal tea or Luncheon. We provide tables, chairs, table cloths, cloth napkins, china, silverware, drinking glasses, glass pitchers, and fresh flowers. This is usually done in the Victorian garden or under the trees beside the cabin. Both places are mostly shaded. $300. If we cater the food and drinks, the total is $500. Menu is negotiable.
If you need a violinist for the Bridal Tea, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding, or Reception – we can provide for $100.
If your needs require a full string band, our house band, Un-Reconstructed, can perform background or featured music for $500.
- Un-reconstructed is a four piece, Emmy award winning string band that specializes in performing nineteenth century period music. For more information, click here: Un-Reconstructed String Band.
Going Away Car………………………..$250
Make a grand exit! Leave your wedding in style in our 1966, candy-apple red, 289 Mustang Convertible!
Other Opportunities for Hosting…$300
Inside the main house at Fiddler’s Green, your guests will be limited to 30. Most events are for up to 4 hours of entertaining. Please note that this rental is for the venue only. Any food or beverage must be either catered or brought by the person doing the hosting. Make your event special by entertaining at Fiddler’s Green!
- Bridesmaid’s Luncheons
- Luncheons for your clubs or just for fun!
- Dinner parties
- Christmas parties
- Cocktail parties
- Wine tastings
- Supper or Dinner Groups
The Log Cabin for additional parties………………………$300
The 1850’s Log Cabin has played host for several Christmas parties, birthday parties, book signings and club luncheons. Guests are limited to 30 for a morning or evening of fun on the porches and interior of this historic property. During the fall and winter months, let the smell of fresh hickory burning in the large, open fireplace take you back in time!
- Rental includes up to 5 tables, 7 feet long.
- Four whiskey barrels as props/trashcans
- disguised modern amenities such as refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven
- additional outdoor restrooms
The Log Cabin as a Weekend Getaway?…..One night $150 Two nights $200
Need a quick, romantic getaway for one night? The weekend? The location is private and secluded. Sit by the fire while eating a warm bowl of chili, or walk the surrounding 40 acres on shady, dirt roads. Visitors with a little more ambition can hike to the top of the mountain and catch a glimpse of Mount Cheaha! The Log Cabin accommodates only one couple overnight, but there is access for two twin sized rope beds, allowing a stay for a family of four.
- Rental includes the kitchen, bathroom, upstairs bedroom and “keeping room” of the cabin
- additional outdoor restrooms
- fresh flowers
- fresh linens/pillows
- catered supper (for additional charge upon request)
Contact Chris Dempsey for booking at 256-454-0092, or email at: email@example.com